List of laboratory services
The Tibbiyot Dunyosi Medical Center Clinical diagnostic laboratory is equipped with central sterilization departments. Staff of the Centre only works with disposable consumables. We carry out a wide range of research with more than 300 tests and within six months we plan to increase this number to 500. The main range of studies (more than 200 tests) is carried out within one working day, while some emergenct tests can be performed in 1 – 3 hours.
We offer our patients:
- Biochemical studies of blood and urine for the following:
Bio-refineries (17 parameters)
Ferments and enzymes
Glucose carbohydrate metabolism and predisposition to diabetes
Creatinine, urea and uric acid
Cholesterol, triglycerides and assessment of lipid profile
Total bilirubin, direct
Micro and macro elements
- Immunochemical studiesinclude determining a blood marker of the thyroid gland, the pituitary-adrenal system, reproductive system assessment and monitoring of pregnancy, chromosomal screening for fetal abnormalities, anemia, osteoporosis, cardiac markers, hepatic profile evaluation for (hepatitis A, B, C, and antigens thereof and antibodies), detection of cancer markers in the blood that are specific to tumors of different organs:
HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) – trophoblastic tumors of the uterus, testicular teratoma, ovarian horionepitelioma
CA-15-3 – tumors of the breast, ovary, prostate, lung, stomach
CA 125- ovarian tumors, uterine, endometrial
PSA – prostate cancer
NCE – lung tumors , neuroblastoma, leukemia
CA 72-4 – stomach cancer
Hormonal studies – laboratory evaluation of thyroid function
Evaluation of pituitary-adrenal axis
Hormonal assessment of the reproductive system and monitoring of pregnancy
Screening for fetal chromosomal pathology
Markers of anemia
Rank hepatic profile (hepatitis A, B, C, their antigens and antibodies)
- Proteins and cardiac risk markers for cardiovascular disease:
Troponin T – a specific analysis for the detection of focal lesions in acute myocardial ischemia, ACS (Acute coronary syndrome)
Myoglobin – cardiospecific analysis in acute myocardial ischemia, ACS (Acute coronary syndrome)
Enzymes CK and CK-MB – for differential diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction and cardialgia
C-reactive protein – for the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction and acute coronary syndrome
- Hematologic blood tests to count eosinophils, basophils, and a complete blood count. A quantitative and qualitative evaluation of blood cells to determine the ESR within 15 minutes to diagnose the hemostatic system, inflammation and assessing the effectiveness of therapy.
- Coagulology – rapid determination of fibrinogen, prothrombin, PTI, thrombin time, INR.
- Clinical tests- rapid diagnosis to determine the 10 main indicators of urine.
- IFA-diagnostics – the definition of HIV, TORCH infections, hepatic complex, giardiasis, ascariasis.
- PCR laboratory
Diagnosis of viral hepatitis B, C, D – quality, quantification, genotyping.
Diagnosing STIs: chlamydia, ureaplasma, mycoplasma, herpes virus infection (HSV1, 2 types), HPV (human papillomavirus high carcinogenic risk) and others.
- Parasitology – research on parasites and protozoa:
Immunoassay for the detection of antigens in stool, Giardia Cryptosporidium (fecal antigens)
Scatological diagnosis of pathogenic intestinal protozoa: Giardia, amoeba, cryptosporidium, blastocysts, intestinal helminth infections and other types of studies.
Macroscopic and microscopic studies of parasitic pathogens, material content fragments and whole helminths
Serological diagnosis of amebiasis, toxoplasmosis, toxocariasis, trihenelleza, ascariasis, giardiasis, cryptosporidiosis
PCR diagnostics: Cryptosporidiosis, Leishmaniasis, simple, Toxoplasmosis